Tuesday 29 June 2010

The Scum Also Rises To The Occasion. Occasionally.

Never let it be said that the Sun don't, just occasionally, say something rather funny. As noted, even a broken clock's right twice a day.
Course, in life, there's asking for trouble -
And then, there's really asking for trouble - Laugh? Laugh? I nearly ... (I notice that nobody has yet referred to the extreme prominence of the 'Emergency Exit' sign, either!)

So, dear blog reader, if you're wondering what to do on Wednesday and Thursday when there's no football on, here's a couple of tips:

1) Watch the cricket on Wednesday. At least we seem to be quite good at that at the moment.

2) If you prefer, try getting tanked up to blazes - I mean blind-roaring drunk - and then go up to a large skinhead and say 'was that your mam I saw with Fabio Capello last night?'

Trust me, it'll be just like being at the football.